Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Sorry for the delay, folks




We at the Booo have been working hard on several projects, and currently, researching several subjects to discuss later.

Expect to see a lot more activity from the Booo Tooons Marooons after the new year, including more drawings, and also some which are in response to construction lessons from John Kricfalusi's amazingly cheap ( in price, not quality ) animation school blog.

If you haven't been there yet, check it out, bookmark it, and learn something.

More from us soon. We promise!

- THE BOOO TOOONS MAROOONS

2 comments:

Kali Fontecchio said...

HI Trevor- email me about it- I think I have an idea...

Josh 'Hat' Lieberman said...

Hey man

thanks for the kind words. When I was doing the Opera boards, i wasn't really competing, I wasn't trying to make mine better or worse than anybody's. I was just doin them to learn, which I did, quite a bit in fact, especially about timing. And that's not necessarily the way I would approach boards, being that detailed and thourough.

Also, I love tashlin, he's probably my favorite WB director, however that changes constantly. (And now I'm obsessed with Avery (but his MGM stuff, not his WB stuff)). The angular style can be attributed to the show Foster's Home.

Thanks for the comments!